Before you can continue with the registration process, please read the following Terms and Conditions for the Netspend® Online Rewards Program. Once you have read the Terms and Conditions, please select the "Accept Terms & Conditions" link to continue the registration process, or select the "Decline" link to end the registration process.
Overview: The Netspend® Online Rewards Program (“Program”) is a service of Netspend Corporation. This Program is available to all eligible employees of predetermined select participating partners. All users of the Program website (“Website”) agree that their access to, and use of, the Website are subject to the Terms & Conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws and regulations. Any access to the Website is undertaken at the user's own risk. Program Terms & Conditions may change without prior notice.
The Website is owned and operated by Whapps, LLC d/b/a Online-Rewards on behalf of Netspend Corporation. The Website is designed to support the sale and service of Netspend products and services by providing a variety of awards to employees of participating Netspend partners (“Program Participants”). Specific Program terms, conditions and restrictions may vary from time-to-time but the purpose of the Website is to provide Program Participants access to:
• Information related to incentive programs
• Personal account updates
• Tracking of card sales and Program Reward Points (“Points”) earned
• Ability to redeem Points
• New product information, training and other important notices
Each Program Participant will have a unique username and password that will enable access to their personal Program account information. This information may be updated daily. Access to, and use of, the Website is solely limited to Program Participants.
Terms and Condition Details:
1. Credit for Redeemed Points can be loaded on a Program Participant’s Netspend prepaid debit card. If no card is on file, one may be provided to the Program Participant at no cost.* Select participating partners may, at their discretion, distribute redeemed Points to Program Participants via payroll disbursement.
2. All merchandise redeemed will be sent to the Program Participant’s physical address as documented by the Program Participant in his/her personal account.
3. There may be minimum monthly requirements to be eligible to earn Points.
4. Netspend reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Program at any time and without notice.
5. Reward Points may not be assigned, transferred, sold or donated.
6. Program Participants are prohibited from granting access to their personal Program account to other Program Participants or any other 3rd party.
7. Program Participants are prohibited from granting access to the Website to ineligible persons.
8. Netspend reserves the right to modify, substitute or discontinue any merchandise offered for redemption. Netspend is not responsible and assumes no liability for changes or discontinuances of rewards or the availability of such rewards and makes no warranty nor accepts any liability in relation to the merchandise offered by our vendor.
9. Netspend reserves the right to monitor the Program Participant’s activity on, and use of, the Website which includes, but is not limited to, observing account status, tracking redemptions, and monitoring frequency of use.
10. In order to inform Program Participants of their account status, as well as to communicate new benefits or information that may become available, Online-Rewards may from time to time send certain Program information, including email and text messaging.
Eligibility: Eligibility for the Program is limited to employees of Netspend partners who are participating in the Program.
Change: Netspend Corporation reserves the right to discontinue or change the Program Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The Program may be discontinued at any time without prior notice.
All inquiries or disputes regarding the Program, eligibility for the Program, eligibility for rewards, the availability of rewards or Reward Points, or the terms and conditions of the Program shall be directed to Online-Rewards at www.rewards.netspend.com/help/.
Program Participant Enrollment: Each Program Participant, after completing a qualifying card sale or reload transaction, may access the Website using their store’s phone number and employee ID number. During the registration process, Program Participant may change the personal password and choose a personalized username.
Redemption and Deduction of Reward Points:
• Reward Points may be used to redeem merchandise from the Online Catalog or for credit to your Netspend prepaid debit card*. Select participating partners may, at their discretion, distribute redeemed Points to Program Participants via payroll disbursement. Reward Points are not redeemable for cash.
• The Reward Points you accrue do not constitute your property. You cannot transfer, sell or assign Reward Points to another Program Participant. Reward Points have no monetary value outside of reward redemption.
Claiming a Reward:
• The merchandise available in the Online Catalog may be modified at any time and without prior notice.
• When you have obtained sufficient Reward Points, you may redeem an item(s) from those described in the Online Catalog or redeem for credit on your Netspend prepaid debit card*. Specific merchandise is subject to availability and substitutions may be made based on availability or market conditions. Select participating partners may, at their discretion, distribute redeemed Points to Program Participants via payroll disbursement.
Statements of Netspend Online Reward Points Earned: The Website provides Program Participants with details of transactions and Reward Point balances.
Termination of Program: Netspend reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Program at any time without any prior notice. If the Program is suspended or terminated, any unredeemed Reward Points must be redeemed within 30 days of the date that Netspend provides notice of termination of the Program.
Participant Program Tracking: It is the responsibility of each eligible Program Participant to use their awarded Reward Points to redeem items from the Website Online Catalog. Reward Points can be redeemed for merchandise presented in the Online Catalog or for credit to Program Participant’s Netspend prepaid debit card*. Select participating partners may, at their discretion, distribute redeemed Points to Program Participants via payroll disbursement.
Promotional Events: Periodically, Netspend Online Rewards, at its discretion, may sponsor events intended to promote participation in the Program. These events may be terminated at any time, without prior notice.
Taxes: Merchandise or credits redeemed under the Program are subject to applicable federal, state and/or local taxes. Payment of taxes resulting from these awards is the sole responsibility of the Program Participant and not Netspend Online Rewards or any of its affiliates or agents. Netspend Online Rewards will report earnings under this Program in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.
Shipping and Handling: Merchandise redeemed under the Program is subject to shipping and handling charges. The shipping and handling charges are included in the point value associated with each item in the Online Catalog and are represented in the overall value of the item.
Privacy Notice: This Website is housed and operated by Whapps, LLC d/b/a Online-Rewards (“Online-Rewards”) on behalf of Netspend Corporation. The information collected on this Website will be used by Netspend Online Rewards in connection with the Program. Online-Rewards will not provide your information to third-parties without first obtaining your approval and consent to do so.
Copyright: All graphical and textual content created by Netspend Corporation or Online-Rewards for inclusion on the Website is the property of its respective owner. Any catalog content is the property of the catalog suppliers, and all software and code is the property of Online-Rewards.
Email Notices: When you visit this Website or send emails to Online-Rewards, you are communicating with Online-Rewards electronically. You consent to receive communications from Online-Rewards electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Confidentiality: If you use this Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur using your account or password.
*All Program Participants eligible for the Netspend Online Reward Program are also eligible to receive a Netspend prepaid debit card with no card purchase fee