Before you can continue with registration, please read the Terms and Conditions for this program. Once you have read the terms, please select the "I Accept" link to continue, or the "No, Thank You" link to end the registration process.
Terms & Conditions
Overview: The NetSpend® Online Reward Points Program is a service of NetSpend Corporation. This program is provided for all eligible employees of predetermined select participating partners. All users of this website agree that their access to and use of this website are subject to the Terms & Conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws. Any access is undertaken at the user's own risk. These Terms & Conditions may change without prior notice.
NetSpend Online Rewards is a website designed to support the sale and service of NetSpend products and services by providing a variety of awards to deserving participating partner Associates. Specific program rules may vary from time-to-time but the purpose of this website is to provide Associates access to:
- Information related to incentive programs
- Personal account updates
- Daily tracking of card sales and points earned
- Ability to redeem points for merchandise or cash
- New product information, training and other important notices
Each eligible Associate will have a unique username and password that will access only their personal account information. This information may be updated daily. Access to the website is limited to Associates only.
Terms and Condition Details:
- An Associate is any person employed by Check City, Continental Currency Services, Inc., Associated Currency Exchanges, Community Financial Service Center Corporation (CFSC), or any affiliated entity, including franchise operators.
- Associates must be employed by Check City, Continental Currency Services, Inc., Associated Currency Exchanges, Community Financial Service Center Corporation (CFSC), or by a participating Franchisee at the time of payout to receive incentives.
- Upon termination or other disciplinary action, an Associate’s point balance may be suspended or confiscated. Points remaining after termination or separation from employment will be removed from the account.
- All cash payouts will be loaded on an Associate’s NetSpend® Visa® or MasterCard Prepaid Card*. If no card is on file, one will be provided for you at no cost**.
- All merchandise redeemed will be sent to the Associate’s physical address as documented by the Associate in his/her personal account.
- There may be minimum monthly requirements to be eligible to earn points.
- NetSpend reserves the right to modify or discontinue the NetSpend Online Rewards program at any time and without notice.
- Points may not be transferred, sold or donated.
- Associates are prohibited from granting access to their personal Online Rewards account to other Associates or any other 3rd party.
- Associates are prohibited from granting access to the NetSpend Online Rewards site to ineligible persons.
- NetSpend reserves the right to modify, substitute or discontinue any merchandise offered for redemption. NetSpend is not responsible and assumes no liability for changes or discontinuances of rewards or the availability of such rewards and makes no warranty nor accepts any liability in relation to the product offered by our vendor.
- NetSpend reserves the right to monitor Associates traffic on the NetSpend Online Rewards site, which includes observing account status, tracking redemptions, frequency of use, etc.
- In order to apprise our NetSpend Online Rewards participants of their status, as well as to communicate new benefits or information that may become available, NetSpend may from time to time send you certain program information, including email marketing materials.
Eligibility: Eligibility for the NetSpend Online Reward Points Program is limited to current Check City, Continental Currency Services, Inc., Associated Currency Exchanges, or Community Financial Service Center Corporation (CFSC), or any affiliated entity, including Franchise employees. Points earned in the program cease to exist when this eligibility is severed. No credit, carryover, transfer or redemption of Reward Points is available after eligibility is severed.
Change: NetSpend Online Rewards reserves the right, without prior notice, to discontinue or change the program at any time.
NetSpend Online Rewards reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time.
All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for this program, the eligibility of rewards, the availability of rewards or points, the terms and conditions of the program will be resolved by NetSpend Online Rewards at its sole discretion.
Participant Enrollment: Each eligible employee is automatically enrolled in the NetSpend Online Reward Points Program and is assigned a username, used to gain access to the NetSpend Online Reward Points Program website. Upon initial login, participants may change their personal password.
Redemption and Deduction of Points:
- Any Reward Points not redeemed before termination or separation from employment status will expire.
- Reward Points may be used to redeem merchandise from the Online Catalog or for cash payout on your NetSpend® Visa® or MasterCard Prepaid Card*. Points are not redeemable for cash.
- The Reward Points you accrue do not constitute your property. You cannot transfer Reward Points to another cardholder. Reward Points have no monetary value except to the extent specifically provided for by a reward.
Claiming a Reward:
- NetSpend Online Rewards reserves the right to modify the merchandise available in the Online Catalog at any time and without notice.
- When you have obtained sufficient points, you may redeem an item(s) from those described in the Online Catalog or redeem for cash payout on your NetSpend® Visa® or MasterCard Prepaid Card*. Specific merchandise is subject to availability and substitutions may be made based on availability or market conditions.
Statements of NetSpend Online Reward Points Earned: This website provides eligible participants with detail of transactions, as well as NetSpend Online Reward Points point balances.
Termination of Program: NetSpend reserves the right to terminate the Reward Points Program at any time without any prior notice to you. If the program is suspended or terminated, any unredeemed Reward Points must be redeemed within 30 days of the date that NetSpend provides termination notice to Online-Rewards.
Participant Program Tracking: It is the responsibility of each eligible participant to use their awarded points to redeem items from the NetSpend Online Reward Points Online Catalog. Awarded points can be redeemed for merchandise presented in the Reward Points Online Catalog or for cash payout.
Promotional Events: From time to time, NetSpend Online Rewards, at its discretion, may sponsor events intended to promote participation in the Reward Points Program. These events may be terminated at any time, without cause or warning.
Taxes: Merchandise redeemed under the program is subject to applicable federal, state and/or local taxes. Payment of taxes resulting from these awards is the sole responsibility of the participating employee and not NetSpend Online Rewards or any of its affiliates or agents. NetSpend Online Rewards will report earnings under this program in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.
Shipping and Handling: Merchandise redeemed under the program is subject to shipping and handling charges. The shipping and handling charges are included in the point value associated with each item in the Online Catalog and are represented in the overall value of the item.
Privacy Notice: This website is housed and operated by Online-Rewards on behalf of NetSpend Online Rewards. The information collected on this web site will be used by NetSpend Online Rewards in connection with the NetSpend Online Reward Points Program. Online-Rewards will not provide your information to non-NetSpend Online Rewards or non-NetSpend Online Rewards third-party business partners without first obtaining your approval to do so.
Copyright: All graphical and textual content created by NetSpend or Online-Rewards for inclusion on the program site is the property of its respective owner. Any catalog content is the property of the catalog suppliers, and all software and code is the property of Online-Rewards.
Email Notices: When you visit this web site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Confidentiality: If you use this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
*NetSpend Visa and MasterCard Prepaid Cards are issued by Inter National Bank and MetaBank™, members FDIC. NetSpend is an authorized Independent Sales Organization of Inter National Bank and MetaBank. Use of card subject to funds availability. Transaction fees, terms and conditions apply. See Cardholder Agreement for complete details.
**All Associates eligible for the NetSpend Online Reward Points Program are also eligible to receive a NetSpend card with no card purchase fee.
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
All other trademarks and service marks belong to their respective owners.
© 2011 NetSpend Corporation.